We never like to say goodbye, but we understand that hibooks may not be right for everyone. If it’s related to an issue that we can help you with, please reach out to our super-friendly Support team. We cannot cancel for you, but we sure can help with other issues!
Maybe it is just goodbye for now. In that case, you will need to cancel on the platform where you signed up. This means you will cancel in one of three places:
- Your App Store app (iOS),
- Your Play Store subscriptions page (Android), or
- On our website.
In case you're not sure how to do this, here is a step-by-step approach to each situation:
- Go to the "App Store" app on your phone.
- Click on the Profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Click on "Manage Subscriptions".
- Here you can manage all your subscriptions. Click on hibooks and choose to cancel your membership.
Can't find the Manage Subscriptions page? Click here for more information.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu, then Subscriptions.
- Tap hibooks.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
For the web:
- Go to www.hibooks.com.
- Log in using your login credentials.
- Go to the Membership page via the Profile tab in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Audiobooks tile.
- Click “Cancel Membership”.
- You will be asked why you are cancelling. Please fill this out! We are curious to know why we were no longer the right fit for you.
- Click “Cancel Membership” to confirm your cancellation and submit your survey response.
- You can check your membership status afterward by going to your Membership page.
If you had a paid membership, you will still be able to access your unlocked books through your hibooks app. If you're cancelling a trial, your unlocked books will be refunded as coins. You can use these coins for the next five years, whenever your account is active. After five years, these coins will expire.
We hope to see you again in the future!