Just got some brand new plastic? Want to transfer your payments from one credit card to another? You've come to the right place.
When you decide your past payment method is just not working for you, or if you got a new bank card, updating your payments is a breeze! The only thing you need to consider is where your payments are currently processed.
If iTunes or Google Play currently processes your payments, you will have to change your payment information via the Settings on your device. No sweat; let’s go through that process together.
If you’re using an iOS device:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Payment Information, then change or remove your information. To remove the payment method, select None.
- Make sure that your name and billing address exactly match the information on file with your financial institution, then tap Done.
If you’re an Android person:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu > Payment methods > More payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay.google.com.
- Under the payment method you want to edit, tap Edit.
- Make your updates.
- Tap Update.
Finally, you may have joined us via our website. If that's the case, you can change your payment details via hibooks.com.
Here are the steps for that process:
- Log in using your login credentials (email and password OR Facebook).
- Go to your Wallet page by clicking “Wallet” from the drop-down list in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Here, you can view your current payment details. Select “Add payment” and edit your information.
Give yourself a gold star: you did it! Nice one. :)