We totally get that you might be dissatisfied with either a specific book or a membership fee, so we're happy to walk you through the process to receiving a refund. If you'd like to return a book, please check out this article for more information on how to do that.
In order to get your refund, you will have to follow steps to make this request through the platform on which you signed up. This can be one of three places:
2. Google Play, or
3. Our website.
In case you're not sure how to do this, here is a step-by-step approach to each situation:
- Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.
- Select the appropriate tab—all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.
- Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you want a refund for.
- Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.
- Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.
You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- On the order, click More.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.
For the web:
If you signed up on our website and would now like to request a refund, simply reach out to our lovely Support staff at email@example.com. They will be able to help you get this refund as soon as possible.
If you're not sure where you signed up, click here.
If you would like to cancel your account, please click here for more information.